Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daily Posts?

Originally I thought that I was going to post to this blog on a daily basis. Not sure what I was thinking since I can barely squeeze in time to brush my teeth on a daily basis. So, instead I have decided to post to it on a weekly basis. Way more practical and probably more informative that way since if you have to hear from me daily I can get really boring really quickly :). Also, since this is a photography blog I don't think I'll have much to post on a daily basis. While I take pictures everyday and spend each evening processing them I can't say that I have blogable (new word!) pictures or shoots on a daily basis (I wish). So anyway, I'll check in weekly so to keep people posted on my photography. So, on that note I am fully convinced that I am going to be adding a few things to my bag ASAP. One of those things is a remote release cord. I just don't see how people can possibly get so many cute shots of babies. My little guy WILL NOT sit still. I have so many pictures of his diaper as he streaks in and out of the frame. So, thanks again son, you've inspired me. Here are some shots of one of our latest shoots where I was unable to capture what I set out to since he was not interested in staying put.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP