Friday, November 14, 2008

Collage


Soooooooooo tired! I am finally finished putting together some sample collages for a client. Thanks to Coffeshop's beautiful templates it was not too difficult, except for the fact that my ancient computer that has the memory of an 86 year old retired glue factory worker and a hard drive that leaves a lot to be desired was being quite moody this evening. Pair that with the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick, I have a birthday party tomorrow featuring 12 sugar hyper 7 year old boys, and that I cleaned, cooked, worked out, grocery shopped and went to work today and you can see why I am EXHAUSTED! But, I guess that's the life of a gainfully employed, photographing, weight watching, mostly stay-at-home-mother of 3. So, in the interest of keeping my sanity, I will sign off from blogger heaven and climb into my warm, comfy, but rarely used bed :p

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP