Thursday, November 20, 2008

girls!girls!girls!

I am so excited to being doing a shoot this weekend for a couple of friends because they both have daughters. I am so bored with shooting "snakes and snails and puppy dog tails". Not that I don't love and engoy my rough and tumble little munchkins, just from a photography (and shopping) perspective girls offer so many more opportunities. I have started making tutus. Was going to buy, but when I saw prices and then looked up how to do it I figured it was worth the time investment. Anyway, just planning to use them in my shoots anyway so they don't have to be perfect or overly durable and I'm so jazzed (my new word) to strap one on to a real girl. I have to secretly measure them on my three year old and 10month old sons (good thing my husband avoids my blog like the plague) who strangely don't mind "testing" them for me. So, look out for some upcoming "sugar and spice and everything nice" shots:)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP