Thursday, November 13, 2008

textures



So, I taught myself how to use textures and create cards in Photoshop today...go me! I only opened Photoshop for the first time about 5 months ago and now I feel like I have come a looooong way. The first time I opened it, it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to get a picture into it, and I consider myself pretty computer savvy. After many long nights hovering over Photoshop for Dummies I am pretty darn proud of myself for using actions and textures and all that. So, I am posting some of the stuff I've tried out here and feel free to trash it (or appreciate it) as you deem necessary. Just know that if you say I suck I will be sitting in some dark bathroom in central Maryland crying my tired eyes out:)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP