Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Perfect Fall Day. Virginia Family Photography

Every now and then as a photographer you have a perfect day.

I can't say that this past Sunday started off that way; there were a couple of less than happy kids, a session gone long, and DC Metro area traffic designed to ruin me.

It definitely was not my favorite Sunday.

But.

When I arrived in the quaint Northern Virginia neighborhood that the N. Family calls home I was sincerely hoping for a perfect shoot.

And guess what?!

It pretty much was!

Because they were the cutest little family.

And the weather was fantastic.

And the fall colors were at their best in the nearby park and tree lined streets.

So when I drove away on Sunday I was pretty dang happy with the way my day turned out.

And, I hope that the N.Family was too...





0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP