Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Early Morning Family Shoot. Frederick, Maryland Photographer

As the mornings grow colder and the days grow shorter, being an on-location photographer who shoots most happily outdoors requires some bundling up.

Not only for me, but for my littlest clients too!

Little Miss E. was such a good sport when I met her, her parents, and her best bud, Woof this past weekend.



She took me outside and showed me her swing and her lawn mower even though she was, as she kept reminding us, "Burrrr!"



Thanks for making my chilly Sunday morning a little bit warmer!



And, happy birthday, to my newest 2 year old friend, Burrr!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP