Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm so excited! A while back I applied to be a photographer for a program called The littlest Heroes Project which is a "is a non-profit based organization founded in January 2008, made up of professional photographers nationwide that provide free photo sessions to our nations Littlest Heroes". I heard about the program from a discussion group I am a part of and thought that I'd look into it since I have been looking for volunteer opportunities that I can explore with my photography. Anyway. I applied and moved on, naturally assuming that they would not pick me. Only, to my great surprise, they did! I am so happy to be a part of a project that helps children with serious or life threatening illnesses by connecting them with a local photographer who provides them and their family a complimentary photo shoot. I can't wait to meet some of the little heroes and am proud to say that I am a part of such a worthy organization. So, feel free to check out the website and nominate any little heroes that you might know about. Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

vanessa13 December 29, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

What a great program to volunteer for. Congratulations!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP