Sunday, December 28, 2008



















As some of you may have noticed I added a new link to crawlercovers.com. So, I thought I'd post some shots of Al in one of his sets that my bff got him for X-mas. Even though he has recently joined the ranks of the walking, I still plan to put him in these b/c he likes to resort to crawling when the need for speed arises, and b/c they are so freakin' cute. Since my baby makin' days are long gone, I fully plan to purchase a pair of these for every one of my friends that have kids in the near future (sorry if that spoils your gift surprise!). Anyway. I will soon be adding more sites you might want to check out in my quest to find the coolest stuff for kids which I have recently decided to embark upon since I am reluctantly starting to question that there is a slim, but unlikely, possibility that I am perhaps no longer cool myself. Doubt it, though:)!

1 comments:

vanessa13 December 29, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Sooo cute! (I like the new look too)

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP