Wednesday, December 17, 2008



DOGS!DOGS!DOGS! Now, if you know me you know that I am no dog whisperer. I like dogs as much as the next former dog owner whose dog didn't die, but had to "find a new home where he could be happier". So, when my friend C asked me to take her family Christmas photo featuring her, her husband, her 1 year old son, and her two dogs I initially was thrilled. I thought, this is great, they are such a cute family. Then I started to really think about what this would mean: How does one get a very wiggly toddler and two large breed, even more wiggly (one more than the other) dogs to sit still in front of a Christmas tree for more than two seconds? You don't! I was pretty nervous about the final product b/c I knew that C really wanted to have all family members (that would include the four legged ones) in their Christmas photos. Anyway, as it turned out it we got a few good shots (not as many as I wanted) and it was pretty fun, dog butts in my face and all:). And, if nothing else little Mr.C was a sweety, like always. Will I ever shoot dogs again? Jury is still out on that one, but it will be a while before I'm brave enough. Please enjoy the outakes!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP