Monday, October 24, 2011

Montgomery County Maryland Family Photographer. Brothers Having Fun.

As mom to three sons I am always excited to photograph other little dudes.  Rather it’s because it makes me feel like I’m not the only one living a wild and crazy Dude Mom Life, or if it’s just because it’s where I feel the most comfortable, I’ll probably never really figure out. 


 


Either way, I know how to make a Dude smile and I’m happy to have been sorta kinda successful with these brothers.


 


Toddlers are a tough crowd (something about my jokes not being particularly age appropriate), but darn if they aren’t cute!


 


Hope you enjoy your sneak peek C. Family, more coming soon!


 


IMG_0414bwkl_036jc_101kl_012

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP