Tuesday, October 11, 2011

bALTIMORE fAMILY phOTOGRAPHY. bOYS IN THE pARK.

As a Dude Mom to three handsome balls of energy, I relish my opportunities to photograph little girls.


 


But, when it comes right down to it, I feel most comfortable hanging with the guys and seeing their personalities explode in front of my camera.


 


You know, in that special way that only boys know how to do.


 


Thanks for spending a morning with me, guys!  I had a blast.


 


More shots to come soon!


 


nicole_5006nicole_5034bwnicole_5110nicole_5241

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP