Sunday, July 10, 2011

Frederick baby photographer. tutus and moutaineers!

I am fortunate to know some seriously adorable baby girls.


 


There constant smiles and comfort in pink brings me joy that my sneering, jeering, flying-jump-kicking, camo-wearing Dudes simply can not.


 


But, my life as a Dude Mom certainly allows me to appreciate a chick who is as cute and comfy in a tutu…


 


0707_logan_0094


 


As she is in a raccoon hat…


 


0707_logan_0176


 


Thanks Baby L. and family for making my day girly!


 


More smiles coming soon…


 


0708_logan_0464

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP