Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Maryland Baby Photo. B&T Family Session.

Being a Maryland baby photographer is pretty cool.

I get to hang out with some seriously awesome little people. And, I get to meet some amazingly beautiful families.

This week’s family invited me out to their home in Montgomery County to photograph a little dude they were super happy to show off…


bt_0193color


He was asleep when I arrived but he was more than happy to wake up and have some fun Then Again Photography style…


bt_0189


The kid was a party animal!


bt_0783bw


His expressions were classic…


bt_0784


And so stinkin’ cute…


bt_0805


And, even when he wasn’t exactly happy to be doing the whole Zoolander thing for me…


bt_0284


He was still a hunk of huggable cuteness!

I just wanted to eat him up, but I think I’d have a couple of people to fight off first!


bt_0270


As adorable as he is…


eb_0853


it’s easy to see why!

Thanks B&T for having me out to your home to capture you and your cute-as-a-button baby boy. More images will be ready for you soon!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP