Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine's Day














I used to love Valentine's Day. I would pour over the box of generic cards my mom would buy me from the store, trying to decide who would get which card. I don't think my boys could care less about the holiday. My oldest just likes that he gets to have a party, my middle one just wants a cupcake, and the baby is obviously happily oblivious. I, however, still enjoy giving (and getting hint, hint) Valentine's Day cards so I hope you enjoy a couple of mine that I plan to send out.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP