Friday, January 9, 2009


I love new photography equipment! My kids hate it. Oh well, I gave them all a dollar, but the baby tried to eat his so I took it back. Anyway. It is times like this that I really miss sunny southern California. Since the cold, dingy days of Maryland have driven me indoors I figured I'd better explore my indoor lighting options or I may be forced to run my business seasonally. While I still consider myself primarily a natural light girl, I decided I need to learn how to use a flash (see previous post). I finally received my off camera flash set up and WOW what a difference it makes. I still have a lot to learn about where and how to use the setup, but it's only a matter of time (and $1 for the child models) before I am ready to try this new skill out on the unsuspecting world! Have camera (and flash) will travel!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP