Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry X-mas

I guess I was a good girl this year b/c Santa got me exactly what I wanted: a new flash and a wide angle lens. I am very excited about learning to use both of them and can't wait until the holidays settle down a bit so that I can go out and do a few shoots using the new gear. In non photography news, Christmas was pretty "exciting" to say the least. On our trip down to grandma and grandpa's house my oldest son was kind enough to share some projectile vomit with the entire family while riding in the car. He has a habit of getting car sick and usually we combat that with a DVD. Silly of us to think that his new DS would have a similar affect on him. The funniest part was that he gave us little warning, he said he wasn't feeling well and then a mere five seconds later I was sitting there looking at puke on the odometer. Good thing we had a beautiful day of mild weather b/c we were forced to ride the rest of the trip (45 minutes) with the windows down to provide a constant stream of fresh air since my three year old was showing definitive signs of reactive puke syndrome (ie. gagging and coughing and screaming loudly). Aside from this rocky start we had a largely uneventful, relaxing day with friends and family. Christmas day was very merry:).

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP