Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First time

I must admit that I have been freakishly hesitant about setting up a blog. My only image about blogs and bloggers (if that's really a word) is of Perez Hilton and I so could not be anything like that guy. So, when I was thinking about setting up my photography website and my bestes friend in the whole world said that I should do a blog I was like, "really? why would anyone want to read what I have to say?" And, as someone who is a self proclaimed blogger stalker she informed me that people were interested in this stuff, especially if they are already interested in your website for some particular reason. So, anyway, here goes. Hope you all enjoy it and maybe this will help me figure out what I'm doing on a daily basis that makes me so damn tired when I go to bed each night:)

1 comments:

vanessa13 November 24, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

blog-stalk v. to secretly read someone's blog with the express purpose of learning more about them without their knowledge; to stalk via blog

Guess me following YOUR blog can't really be called blog-stalking. It ain't a secret and I already know everything about you. Love the blog! And you know I'll be back!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This is the photoblog of Then Again Photography, lifestyle photography services for D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

Please visit Then Again Photography to book your engagement, wedding, maternity, baby, family, or senior photo session today!

Then Again Photography: reasonable prices, exceptional quality, so you can enjoy then again.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP